Let me ask you three questions about bonsai trees
- Are you looking to take your bonsai skills to the next level?
- Are you a total bonsai tree beginner and have NO idea where to begin?
- Have you bought a bonsai tree for sale in the past, killed it, and are looking to try again?
If you answered YES to any of these questions…then believe me
THIS GUIDE IS FOR YOU.
Whether you are total beginner or a bonsai master, I’m sure you felt just like I did when I started practicing bonsai.....
I felt like I didn’t know what I was doing!
Seriously, I had no idea what to do... and I will admit…. I killed a good number of bonsai trees when I started out, but it wasn’t all my fault.
I had no idea what I was doing and I couldn’t find helpful, practical resources to teach me what I needed to know.
My faulty methods led to one dead bonsai tree after another, and I felt stuck in my own ignorance. Then, everything suddenly changed as I begin to learn….
And as my learning progressed, the idea of mastering bonsai became less and less intimidating. And eventually, I was able to successfully keep my own bonsai trees alive and healthy!
Fast forward a few years… Now, I have learned and practiced many bonsai techniques that you can find right here, all in one place. Many of the techniques are incredibly easy reproduce, even if you are a total “beginner” like I was!
Pick The Perfect Location
- Water Like A Pro
- Pruning With The Masters
- Fertilize Like a Champion
- Winter Proofing Your Bonsai Tree
- Getting 10x More Growth
- Want A Thicker Trunk?
- Shaping Your Bonsai
How To Pick The Perfect Location For Your Bonsai Tree
Putting your bonsai tree in the right place starts you off on a solid path in bonsai, and is commonly the step that most beginners skip. However, if you fail here, your bonsai tree is inevitably doomed. Yikes. Before you go anywhere else, you need learn exactly where you need to keep your tree, and why.
- The Golden Rule You Need To Know With Bonsai Tree Placement
- Which Bonsai Trees Can Be Kept Indoors? I Bet It Is NOT What You Think...
- 5 Bonsai Secrets Every Beginner Needs To Master
- Which Bonsai Tree Is The Best Suited For Indoors? I was surprised too...
- Why Indoor Bonsai Trees Need Stronger Light
- How Lighting, Air Circulation, and Temperature Variation Effect Health
How To Execute Effective Proper Watering Techniques
Properly watering your bonsai tree is not exactly rocket science, but it is essential to keeping your bonsai healthy. Learn to water with the masters, so you never have to toss away a dried up bonsai tree again.
- How to Water Your Bonsai Tree Like a Champion
- How To Water In Each Changing Season of the Year
- Step-by-Step Instructional Video On Watering
- Should You Just Water Every 3 Days? The Answer Awaits...
- Watering Basics with The Helpful Gardener
- How Often You Should Water Your Bonsai Tree
How To Get Top Notch Results From Pruning Your Bonsai Tree
Without pruning, your bonsai tree will quickly begin to look more like a bush than an ancient tree. Keeping your tree well pruned a major factor in shaping the tree, and will keep your bonsai an actual bonsai, instead of an unimpressive shrub. Learn how to properly trim and prune your bonsai tree from world class bonsai masters.
- Balance vs. Fiddling - What Every Beginner Should Know About Pruning
- Pruning Bonsai With A Master (Step-By-Step Video)
- How To "Pinch" Your Way To An Awesome Bonsai
- How To Be The Architect Of Your Own Bonsai Tree
- Every Bonsai Tree Needs A Style - Which Style Will You Choose?
How To Keep Your Bonsai Tree Glowing With Radiance Using Fertilizer
Bonsai Trees are grown in tiny pots with a tiny amount of soil. The nutrients in that tiny amount of soil won’t last forever, and the roots of your bonsai need those nutrients replenished to keep growing with vigor. Learn how fertilizer adds those nutrients back into the depleted soil and when to apply it.
- How To Pick The Best Fertilizer For Your Tree
- How To Use Fertilizer In 5 Simple Steps (Step-By-Step Video)
- Chemical vs. Organic: Which Fertilizer Is Better And Why
- Why You Should Never Mix Bonsai Fertilizer At Half Strength
- An INSANELY EASY, Homemade Recipe For Bonsai Tree Fertilizer
- DIY Organic Fertilizer (Step-by-Step Video for Homemade Recipe)
How To Make Your Bonsai Tree Winter Proof
Beginners often struggle with this. They are left wondering what they should do with their tree in the winter. “Will it die? Will it freeze to death? Is it bad if the leaves fall off?” All are excellent questions – here are the answers.
- How to Care For Your Bonsai During The Winter With Ease
- The Only Month-to-Month Care Guide You Will Ever Need
- (Video Testimonial) How One Man Defies Winter Weather
- Why Protecting Your Investment Is Always A Good Idea
- What Level Of Protection Does Your Bonsai Tree Need? (A Complete List of Species)
- These Trees Are The Most "Hardy" During Winter
- How To Build A Homemade Winter Protection Structure
How Repotting Can Force 10x More New Growth In Your Bonsai Tree
Eventually, your bonsai tree’s roots are going to outgrow the pot it is currently in, causing it to become “root bound”. If you don't know, root bound = not good. Repotting your bonsai tree can spur new growth almost immediately, while giving the roots more new nutrient and more room to grow and thrive.
- Why Repotting Will Save Your Bonsai Tree From Dying
- The "Nitty Gritty" Details About Repotting (Step-By-Step Video)
- How To Repot If You Have No Idea What You Are Doing (Another Video)
- How To Tell When Your Bonsai Needs To Be Repotted
- How To Use "Root Pruning" To Speed Up (or slow down) Growth
- How Chopsticks Can Be Used During Repotting
How To “Thicken” The Trunk Of Your Bonsai Tree Using A Few Simple Hacks
A thick trunk is a sure sign of old age with bonsai trees, as it is with trees in nature. A “thicker” trunk makes the bonsai tree appear to be “ancient”, which is one of the main goals in bonsai, and what you should be aiming for. Learn a few easy hacks to make your bonsai tree trunk thicker and look older than it actually is.
- How To Make Your Bonsai Tree Trunk Thicker With 4 Easy Steps
- Trunk Thickness Takes Sacrifice, And Why You Need To Know This
- Why Some Trunks Grow "Thicker" Than Others
- How To Make Your Bonsai Trunk Look Fatter (Step-By-Step Video)
- How To Take Your Bonsai Trunk From Boring To Roaring
How To Shape Your Bonsai Tree To Your Every Desire
Wiring is one of the most advanced bonsai techniques that people use to shape their bonsai tree. Luckily, we have you covered. Here you will learn the proper wiring techniques and what types of wire can and should be used along with instructional step-by-step videos to guide you. Enjoy.
- How To Shape The Bonsai Tree Of Your Dreams
- The Bonsai Wiring Techniques You Need To Know (Step-By-Step Video)
- A Super Detailed Video Explaining the Technicalities of Wiring
- How To Pick The Correct Bonsai Wire For Your Tree
- Follow These 20 Steps And You Are Golden
- The 10 Wiring Fundamentals That Every Bonsai Master Knows
- How To Pick The Perfect Style For Your Bonsai Tree